CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Addie Jane

I was welcomed into this world on June 14, 2010.Mommy always told me I was going to be loved by lots of people because our family was so big. . boy was she right! I have meet so many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins & Special friends since my arrival. My family is split between NC and MI, so Mommy helped me make this blog so everyone can watch me grow!!







8.19.2010

Monroe County Fair

The fair was in town, so I packed up my diaper bag and ventured out! There was lots of lights, sounds and smells. Daddy even gave me a little sip of his italian ice! I made a funny face but then decided that I liked it!
I had so much fun strollin' around looking at all the sites ( and people ). While we were there Mommy and Daddy bought me this cute hat. It's a little big, but I will grow into it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment