CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Addie Jane

I was welcomed into this world on June 14, 2010.Mommy always told me I was going to be loved by lots of people because our family was so big. . boy was she right! I have meet so many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins & Special friends since my arrival. My family is split between NC and MI, so Mommy helped me make this blog so everyone can watch me grow!!







11.13.2010

Happy 5 Months!



November 14, 2010

15lbs. 8 oz.


Look at me!

I am all smiles and love to "gahgahgahahaha" all the time!

I love dinner time now, mommy feeds me oatmeal and boy is it good!

Don't get me wrong I still love my bath and love to splash!

I love to play on my tummy and roll over.

Tom and Jerry is my favorite cartoon!

I am jumping in my jumper, and it is so much fun!

Can't wait to eat some mash taters at Thansgiving!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment