CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Addie Jane

I was welcomed into this world on June 14, 2010.Mommy always told me I was going to be loved by lots of people because our family was so big. . boy was she right! I have meet so many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins & Special friends since my arrival. My family is split between NC and MI, so Mommy helped me make this blog so everyone can watch me grow!!







12.13.2010

Happy 6 Months!



December 14th, 2010
17lbs 8oz & 25 in.


Mommy and Daddy call me Rolly Polly!
I love to roll but I can also sit up all by myself!
Mommy says that I am very strong.
I am such a wiggle worm.
I have been eating oatmeal twice a day now.
It is yummy in my tummy.
Everything catches my attention.
All the Christmas decorations are so much fun.
I like it when Mommy drives down the road really slow so I can look at the lights.
I am also a babble box. I love to make noise.
Bye Bye for now.
( oh yeah I can wave bye bye too! )
I am on the move and can't sit still!


0 comments:

Post a Comment