CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Addie Jane

I was welcomed into this world on June 14, 2010.Mommy always told me I was going to be loved by lots of people because our family was so big. . boy was she right! I have meet so many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins & Special friends since my arrival. My family is split between NC and MI, so Mommy helped me make this blog so everyone can watch me grow!!







3.15.2011

Happy 9 Months!

March 14, 2011


I am 9 months old!!
I am crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything.
I love to sit at the window or glass door and look outside.
There has been a lot of white stuff on the ground and it's too cold for me to go out and play!
I love to clap and wave at everyone. . . I make lots of friends this way.
Bath times are still my favorite.
Mommy tells me I move around so much she can't keep up with her blog and pictures!
I am a blur!!
I am going to bed all by myself and sleep 9-10 hours.
I can't wait for next month Mommy and Daddy tell me we are going to Florida and it is warm there where I can go outside on strolls and in the pool to swim!
Until next month. . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment