CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Addie Jane

I was welcomed into this world on June 14, 2010.Mommy always told me I was going to be loved by lots of people because our family was so big. . boy was she right! I have meet so many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins & Special friends since my arrival. My family is split between NC and MI, so Mommy helped me make this blog so everyone can watch me grow!!







4.15.2011

Happy 10 Months!




April 14th, 2010




20lbs 7 oz & 30 inches long!

I am a character. . well that's what momma says!



I am exploring everything.



Crawling super fast and pulling up on everything!



I am letting go and standing alone, but haven't made any steps yet.



We just got back from St. Petersburg, Florida and let me tell you. . .



I love the water!



I am eating "big people" food now.



I love anything and everything!



From fruit bars to mushroom, and everything in between.



I am also drinking from a sippy cup during the day and



only taking my bottle in the morning and at night.



Gotta go play with my picnik basket. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment