CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Addie Jane

I was welcomed into this world on June 14, 2010.Mommy always told me I was going to be loved by lots of people because our family was so big. . boy was she right! I have meet so many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins & Special friends since my arrival. My family is split between NC and MI, so Mommy helped me make this blog so everyone can watch me grow!!







6.14.2011

Beach Trip 2011


My First NC Beach Trip Highlights!


1. I loved to jump the waves- even if they hit me in the face!


2. I love to boogy on the dance floor! I left mom and ran out to the floor so I could get my groove on! Momma had to chase me around! I had a blast though!


3. I wanted to WALK everywhere! Toward the Ocean- On the Pier- All the way through Broadway at the Beach


4. If I wasn't walking- I jibber jabbered to everyone and anything!


5. I made freinds where ever I went!


6. Our Beach Neighbor would sing to us everyday! I loved to dance to that music too!


7. I learned to Sip from a straw- boy is this fun!


8. I like to get an 'attitude' with Uncle Adam


9. I say Coo-Caa for "cookie"


10. I can't wait to go back again!


0 comments:

Post a Comment