CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Addie Jane

I was welcomed into this world on June 14, 2010.Mommy always told me I was going to be loved by lots of people because our family was so big. . boy was she right! I have meet so many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins & Special friends since my arrival. My family is split between NC and MI, so Mommy helped me make this blog so everyone can watch me grow!!







10.10.2011

July 2011


Posted by Picasa


July Was a Busy Month!
I loved to Play out side in my
cozy coupe and with my water table!
We celebrated the 4th of July with my cousin's on my dad's side &
we swam in the pool! Later that night I went out to the Biniecki's Farm
and watched fireworks! It was a blast!
Memaw came up the end of July and we had so much fun!
She even went with us to the fair!

I love to walk every where.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider is my favorite song to sing and sign!

0 comments:

Post a Comment