CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Addie Jane

I was welcomed into this world on June 14, 2010.Mommy always told me I was going to be loved by lots of people because our family was so big. . boy was she right! I have meet so many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins & Special friends since my arrival. My family is split between NC and MI, so Mommy helped me make this blog so everyone can watch me grow!!







10.10.2011

Monroe County Fair August 2011













From Addie Jane July 2011




OH MY! Did you see those cows!! Miss Hannah took me around the 4H Barn to see the animals! I think that cow liked my hand! Must have been all those green beans and grapes I was eating earlier! Miss Hannah and her Mom Miss Reda bought me the cute dress I have on for my Birthday! It has some country flair to it, dontcha think!

We walked around and looked at all the rides and food! I had my first Fair Dog and Fries!

0 comments:

Post a Comment