CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Addie Jane

I was welcomed into this world on June 14, 2010.Mommy always told me I was going to be loved by lots of people because our family was so big. . boy was she right! I have meet so many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins & Special friends since my arrival. My family is split between NC and MI, so Mommy helped me make this blog so everyone can watch me grow!!







10.11.2011

We Brush Our Teeth. .



From Addie Jane August

I love to brush my teeth! I have 7 teeth in this picture.
Right after bathtime I sit in the sink and mommy helps me brush my teeth!
Sometimes she even lets me take the tooth brush into my bedroom while we get things ready for the next day. I will sit in my crib and brush away- or chew- it makes cutting my molars a little easy when I can gnaw on the tooth brush!



From Addie Jane August

0 comments:

Post a Comment